Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Virtual hug

(1/2) > >>

Tonny2:

ojo.         Hello everyone!… feeling down a virtual hawk would be appreciated. Thank you.

Jim Allen:
Sorry to hear you are feeling down and I am sending you a hug. If there is something you want to talk about, let us know.

numbersguy82:
Sending one (virtual hug) back at you! Hoping your spirits will be raised soon!

Tonny2:

ojo.           @ Jim Dublin and @numberguy82, thanks for your virtual hug I really appreciate you guys taking the time to reply. Sometimes I feel frustrated due to my blindness and if you have read my thread you may know that my mother has been fighting with me this virus since my diagnosis 29 years ago, she was 60 years old now, she is 89. So, sometimes I feel frustrated because and supposed to be taking care of her and he becomes difficult to do to my blindness… right now I’m feeling OK, thanks for reading me and your kindness. I’ve taken the time to send me a mutual hug. Any recommendation would be appreciated…hugs

Jim Allen:

--- Quote ---Any recommendation would be appreciated…hugs
--- End quote ---

Yeah, don't be too harsh on yourself. It's not your fault, there is no blame and you are a fantastic son and brother trying to care for them whilst coping with your own challenges in life. Hugs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version