Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Happy Thanksgiving!

(1/2) > >>

Jim Allen:
I hope those celebrating are having a fantastic, and traditional family drama-filled Thanksgiving.

leatherman:
except for Europeans. LOL

The turkey I cooked came out nice and we had a good time meeting at my mom's house. I'm still stuffed ..... just like my refrigerator is with leftovers. LOL A food-coma nap is approaching. Zzzzz

Jim Allen:

--- Quote ---The turkey I cooked came out nice and we had a good time meeting at my mom's house. I'm still stuffed ..... just like my refrigerator is with leftovers. LOL A food-coma nap is approaching. Zzzzz
--- End quote ---

Hope it was a good nap and glad to hear you had a nice Thanksgiving.

It's now only 111 days left until Steak and BJ Day!

leatherman:

--- Quote from: Jim Allen on November 24, 2023, 02:17:40 am ---It's now only 111 days left until Steak and BJ Day!

--- End quote ---
And what a day that will be! Steak, BJs, Pi(e) Day, and my bday!
Someone (and that would be me!) is going to be a very happy husband that day.  8)  ;D

numbersguy82:
Happy Thanksgiving Jim! I almost messaged you, but realized I donít talk with you outside of here. I text Michael and Kent yesterday about Thanksgiving- so only you were missing from my poz crew!

Iím heading back now from Princeton, and as soon as Iím home, I will send out the calendar invite for tonightís peer support. Talk with you soon!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version