Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Netflix

<< < (19/20) > >>

leatherman:
I'm going to take a gander at Sex Education to see what it's all about.
I still have to finish the last 2 episodes of The Fall of the House of Usher.

I can't believe we still have to wait until may for doctor who,
and I'm waiting on Mary&George. I'm not into "historical stuff" but it's got Julianne Moore and Nicholas Galitzine with male nudity.  8)

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: leatherman on January 30, 2024, 08:11:55 pm ---I'm going to take a gander at Sex Education to see what it's all about.

--- End quote ---

I watched Sex Education a while back, and it was really good.

--- Quote ---I can't believe we still have to wait until may for doctor who,
--- End quote ---

Yeah, but I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

--- Quote from: numbersguy82 on January 30, 2024, 03:24:11 pm ---Netflix is literally the only streamer that I donít currently subscribe to.

--- End quote ---

We have Netflix, Paramount, and, just for the holidays, Disney+. Disney sucks and isn't worth having the rest of the year.

Jim Allen:
Watched "Deadwater Fell" four part mini series last night on Netflix.

It's quite dark and stars David Tennant. I really enjoyed it and would say if you are into the crime/drama then this would be a good watch.

Tonny2:

Ojo.           I love the skind oh series although being legally, blind, is kind of difficult to wash them, but I listened a lot of audiobooks  of crime/dama

Jim Allen:

--- Quote from: Tonny2 on February 21, 2024, 08:55:44 am ---

Ojo.           I love the skind oh series although being legally, blind, is kind of difficult to wash them, but I listened a lot of audiobooks  of crime/dama

--- End quote ---

Okay, not sure the series I watched would be any good. There are a few visual bits without speaking.
Do you also like true crime?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version