HIV Prevention and Testing > Do I Have HIV?

Oral sex

<< < (2/2)

Jim Allen:
It's not an HIV risk to you. She wasn't bleeding to death or in need of urgent medical care with blood pissing out of her face when you stuck your penis in her mouth!

--- Quote ---Firstly saliva doesn't contain viable HIV, it's actually hostile towards HIV by damaging the receptors needed to infect and HIV is also fragile and damaged when in contact with the environment outside of the human body.

Receiving a blowjob lacks the conditions required for acquiring HIV; thus, it makes sense that after 40+ years of this pandemic in terms of BJs, there hasn't been a single documented case of HIV transmission to an insertive partner (the person being "sucked"), and you will not be the worlds first.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---
Why am I getting this dry skin on my face which is common in hiv? Do you recommend getting tested at this point.
--- End quote ---

It's not HIV specific whatsoever and it doesn't change how HIV is or isn't transmitted. You had zero HIV risk from getting your penis sucked.

I'm sorry that you are stressing about HIV but it would be a disservice to you and the community if we pretend it's an HIV issue when it's not.

You received a blowjob, get over it and move on with your life, if you can't, then consider speaking to a therapist.

28 day ban as previously warned

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version