Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

My journal here

(1/5) > >>

Kirat:
Just continuing my journal.
So, hi guys. I'm still struggling with all those symptoms that I mentioned previously (blurry vision, extreme fatigue, bloating, constipation, weakness, dizziness(heavy headedness), brainfog, muscle stiffness)...
A few weeks ago I was at my step-dad's house and I started taking magnesium and I started to feel better. The problem is that I'm still taking it and my symptoms came back. Then I realized that when I was there, I was eating a lot of sauerkraut. So, I wonder if this has something to do with my intestine. From what people said here, HIV loves the intestinal tract. So, I'm urging myself to produce fermented foods like kefir, kombucha, pickles, sauerkraut, different yogurts and etc. Hopefully I'll have a big improvement doing it. But it is so weird that I feel the way I feel. Everyone here seems to feel normal.
I also realize that I get some skin rashes, specially on my ankles and they itch.
I'll keep updating here, if that's possible. Let's never give up!

Tonny2:

ojo.          Hello there!… i’m sorry you are still having problems and I wonder how was your life before your diagnosis…. As you may know., we are not doctors, we only share our experiences, and I think that you should talk to DOCTOR and Tri to find out what’s going on with you either physically or mentally. I feel for you, but I don’t know what else to tell you. I think that we had discussed with you all our experiences and Sims that you are different to all of us. I know that everybody’s different but, having been reading members experiences, I think since 2006, we haven’t been able to help you…abracos

Kirat:

--- Quote from: Tonny2 on February 16, 2024, 12:30:06 am ---

ojo.          Hello there!… i’m sorry you are still having problems and I wonder how was your life before your diagnosis…. As you may know., we are not doctors, we only share our experiences, and I think that you should talk to DOCTOR and Tri to find out what’s going on with you either physically or mentally. I feel for you, but I don’t know what else to tell you. I think that we had discussed with you all our experiences and Sims that you are different to all of us. I know that everybody’s different but, having been reading members experiences, I think since 2006, we haven’t been able to help you…abracos

--- End quote ---
It's ok. Being here and Journaling my experience already helps a bit. It would be good to report my experience for other people that are on the same boat.

Jim Allen:

--- Quote ---Everyone here seems to feel normal.
--- End quote ---

Nearly all the frequent posters are living with multiple health conditions and have challenges myself included. It's just that they are largely managing these conditions and are getting on with life with most of the conditions unrelated to HIV or HIV treatment.

I know from your previous posts you are dealing with several conditions & issues, so continue to work with your healthcare provider and I hope things get better for you soon.

Tonny2:

ojo.          @kirat. My friend, as Jim mentioned, a lot of us are having our oen issues, but life goes on. If you’re issues, don’t let you have a productive and happy life. Keep talking to you DOCTOR.. in my case I live with pain 24/7, but I have learned to live with it although yesterday my pain was so severe that I miss the peer support meeting. I went to bed around 630 or 7 PM and this is because I haven’t taken care of the cost of my pain, but definitely it is time to take care of it. Time to remove my blind eye…. as I said before, I feel bad for you, and I hope you feel better sooner rather than later….abracos

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version