Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

Arrival itineraries

<< < (2/16) > >>

weasel:
  I am driving , be in memphis by noon   :)

I will miss Rocky   .

See you all on the 30th ,
                                                                        Weasel

Basquo:
Mark, remember how we turned on the charm and got free booze on the flight from Dallas to Mexico City?? Well, get ready to turn on that same charm, because...

Jan, Jen, Santi and me will be on the same flight with you from Dallas to Memphis!!!

Do you change planes in Dallas? if not, save a row for us!! We got early boarding so we'll be on promptly.

Arriving at 11:30 AM on the 30th   :) ;) :D ;D 8) :P

Lou-ah-vull:
Now THAT will a flight to remember....

I will be driving this year (first time ever to an AMG) and will be there on the 30th and leaving on Tuesday.

Gary

bocker3:

--- Quote from: Basquo on March 03, 2015, 08:52:52 pm ---Mark, remember how we turned on the charm and got free booze on the flight from Dallas to Mexico City?? Well, get ready to turn on that same charm, because...

Jan, Jen, Santi and me will be on the same flight with you from Dallas to Memphis!!!

Do you change planes in Dallas? if not, save a row for us!! We got early boarding so we'll be on promptly.

--- End quote ---

someone PLEASE, PLEASE remember to bring bail money!!   :P

The flight attendants will have stories to tell after this one..................

aztecan:

--- Quote from: Basquo on March 03, 2015, 08:52:52 pm ---Mark, remember how we turned on the charm and got free booze on the flight from Dallas to Mexico City?? Well, get ready to turn on that same charm, because...

--- End quote ---

I do have to change planes.But I will upgrade to the early boarding, too.

I will be on my best, charming, behavior!

HUGS,

Mark

Is southwest ready for us?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version