Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Where should I go?

(1/4) > >>

ademas:
This is a high-quality problem.

I have over 60,000 frequent flier miles with United Airlines, and I have to "use 'em or lose 'em" (some of them expire) by the end of the year.

I've been to Peru, Bolivia, Australia, Mexico City (5 times), Thailand and Tokyo (3 times each on the same trips.)

I have dear friends in Australia (Sydney, Wagga, Ipswich) and Mexico (Mexico City) and Phuket, Thailand, and there's a part of me that would love to go back and visit them again.

But I've also already been to these places, and there's the part of me that wants to go somewhere else--somewhere I've never been.  Amsterdam, or Spain, or Rio, or The Dominican Republic, or London, or...

This could very well be the last big trip I will ever take, for both financial and health reasons.

When you travel, do you prefer to go somewhere you've never been?  Or do you return to places you've been, and know, and love?

water duck:
ever consider Belgiium around sept then we can go to the Ams meeting together  ;)

siang

ademas:
Funny you should mention that, Siang.  I was just checking out those B&B's that Eirin posted in the Amsterdam thread, and trying to decide if having my own private bathroom was worth paying double!  (I'm thinking yes...)

What's the weather like in Amsterdam in late September?  Probably a bit of a crap-shoot, eh?

Lisa:
Yup, Siang beat me to it. I was gonna suggest you think about the Amsterdam gathering too.
Are you coming to Montreal?

jack:
1.Munich
2.Berner Oberland(murren)
3.Vancouver
4.Southern California
5.Sedona
6.London
7.Vegas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page