HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

sorry, new and worry...

(1/2) > >>

ardev:
Hello, yesterday I had a protected (with condom) blowjob from a prostitute and for me is the first (and last) time. :'(
I had this protected blowjob and I have touched her vagina for few second
now I feel guilty and a lot paranoic about aids.
now as the title of this section... I'm infected? Have i to do the test?
thank a lot and exuse me about my english!
cheers

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote from: ardev on June 18, 2006, 07:07:27 PM ---Hello, yesterday I had a protected (with condom) blowjob from a prostitute and for me is the first (and last) time. :'(
I had this protected blowjob and I have touched her vagina for few second
now I feel guilty and a lot paranoic about aids.
now as the title of this section... I'm infected? Have i to do the test?
thank a lot and exuse me about my english!
cheers

--- End quote ---

Ardev,

You have nothing to worry about in terms of HIV. Receiving a headjob is not a risk for HIV whether you use a condom or not. Please read our Welcome Thread to learn more about HIV is and is not transmitted.

You aren't infected and you don't need to test.

Fondly,

MtD

ardev:
thank you for the quick reply!
I feel very anxious before it and I can't understand what's happen last night in my mind...
If I don't risk for what happen (God thanks althouht for the condom!!!),  this mean that I can have, with no paranoia, sex with my stabile partner (protected or unprotecteddepend of what we like at the moment), with no risk for her, right?

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote from: ardev on June 18, 2006, 07:29:54 PM ---thank you for the quick reply!
I feel very anxious before it and I can't understand what's happen last night in my mind...
If I don't risk for what happen (God thanks althouht for the condom!!!),  this mean that I can have, with no paranoia, sex with my stabile partner (protected or unprotecteddepend of what we like at the moment), with no risk for her, right?

--- End quote ---

There is no risk of you transmitting HIV to anyone because of a protected blowjob.

Take care,

MtD

Andy Velez:
As far as HIV is concerned you were not at risk in anyway during this incident. Please read the lesson on HIV transmission on this site.

We can't do anything for you about your guilt except to tell you to drop it now because it's something that will just poison your life. You can't undo this particular incident and it's no love tribute to your partner nor any sign of finer character on your part to torture yourself about it. The best thing you can do for everyone concerned is just get on with your life. No kidding.

Cheers,     

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version