HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

help please

(1/14) > >>

scared1111:
hi everybody. thanks for the great work. anyway my story is that a girl performed oral sex on me and now I'm going crazy. what i wanna know is that if could get infected from the cum of her previous client in her mouth because she was with a another guy earlier before she came to me. and i think i had a little cut on my penis. for the symptoms i had a rash which was itchy and it felt like a burning sensation. i also had i it was a 7 week test or it might have been a 6 week 3rd generation Elisa test. PLEASE HELP

Bucko:
There is no chance of contracting HIV by getting a blowjob, regardless of the particulars.

Brent
(Who knows this one by heart)

scared1111:

--- Quote from: scared1111 on February 25, 2007, 11:10:38 PM ---hi everybody. thanks for the great work. anyway my story is that a girl performed oral sex on me and now I'm going crazy. what i wanna know is that if could get infected from the cum of her previous client in her mouth because she was with a another guy earlier before she came to me. and i think i had a little cut on my penis. for the symptoms i had a rash which was itchy and it felt like a burning sensation. i also had i it was a 7 week test or it might have been a 6 week 3rd generation Elisa test. PLEASE HELP

--- End quote ---

do i need a another test

scared1111:
what if blood or previous cum was contacted with the cut

jkinatl2:
I urge you to read the lessons on HIV transmission on these forums. No matter what sort of spin you put on it, you do not get HIV from getting head.

No matter what.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version