Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

MOVIE MADNESS

<< < (2/5) > >>

randym431:
If you like karen Black, RED DIRT is sure different.

http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0160749/

Basquo:
If I'm not mistaken, Ethan Green was a comic strip in the gay papers in the 9o's, no?

Let's see, Sordid Lives, Edward II, Salmonberries, and Wonderland (British 90s one, not the more recent one) come to mind, along with My Beautiful Laundrette.

GSOgymrat:
Ethan Greene played at a local gay film festival but I couldn't go because I had to work. I love Ethan Greene the comic.

Gay movies I have enjoyed include Jeffrey, Bear Cub, The Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert, Hedwig and the Angry Inch. I still have not seen Brokeback Mountain. I recently rented Transamerica and thought it was pretty good.

JohnOso:
The final scene in "Beautiful Thing" is so powerful.  I can just imagine myself in the middle of that, with not a care in the world.  And Cass Elliott serenading us, of course.

But then i'm pretty gruff on the outside, and oh-so-sensitive on the inside  ;)

John

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: JohnOso on June 17, 2006, 02:44:23 PM ---The final scene in "Beautiful Thing" is so powerful.
--- End quote ---

oh yeah, the end - that mom - how she stared down her judgmental neighbors with icey icey eyes. {{bbbrrrrrr!}} great actress. great flick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version