Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Diagnosis

<< < (2/4) > >>

koi1:
Hey Lee,

As someone here who has just started meds (January). I can tell you that it does get better. I was suffering more without them because I knew that the virus was killing me slowly. But then I started meds and things started to turn around. I know what you mean about relationships. I have put this on hold until I deal with the HIV issues. Your health is the most important now. You can't offer anyone anything if you don't take care of your physical and mental health. I know it is tough. I hope we can be of some support here. Please feel free to pm me.

rob

rick21007:
Lee---welcome to the forums.  I am glad that you decided to post.  This is a great place to find support and encouragement as you can see.  Just the greatest bunch of caring people!

You got a lot on your plate right now for sure.  It takes a lot of courage to deal with it all and hold onto hope.  I think there is plenty of courage on these forums to go around.  Take what you need.  And believe there are brighter days just around the corner, even if you can't see them right at the moment.

Best, Rick

Lee1:
Hi all,

Thanks for responding and your words of support and encouragement, I'll keep reading the forum and in a few weeks when the meds start will write to let you know how I'm getting on.  I don't feel too bad today, I think I've been depressed since my relationship ended and then with the +diagnosis on top of it all it has just been too much.

Hugs
Lee

RapidRod:
Lee, what was your results of your first test. ie. CD4 and viral load?

tigger2376:
There are quite a few of us in Uk and this site can be invaluable when its 2am and you need to reach out. There are some incredible people here. I know how lonely it can be,but there is a future,there is hope and there are people out there who will love you for you and deal with the virus. HIV shouldn't define you. Its always a part of you but shouldn't become what you are. Take care and let us know how you getting on x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version