HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Re: Oral Sex and pre-cum risks?

(1/2) > >>

kate_123:
Hello! I hope you can give me some advice, cause I'm really scared! I'm worried about having been infected.
I was with a guy and he cum, but we were with clothes on... so he went to clean himself... he came back and I gave him unprotected oral sex just once, he didn't cum in my mouth, I just lick it with lots of saliva and put it into my mouth, I think there was not even pre cum... And for the rest I used my hands...
I don't know if he is infected...
thanks.

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote from: kate_123 on June 15, 2006, 04:35:18 PM ---Hello! I hope you can give me some advice, cause I'm really scared! I'm worried about having been infected.
I was with a guy and he cum, but we were with clothes on... so he went to clean himself... he came back and I gave him unprotected oral sex just once, he didn't cum in my mouth, I just lick it with lots of saliva and put it into my mouth, I think there was not even pre cum... And for the rest I used my hands...
I don't know if he is infected...
thanks.

--- End quote ---

Hi Kate,

Posting your questions in someone else's thread is called hi-jacking. You need to start own thread and then we can help you. Just go back to the main page of the Am I Infected forum and click on the New Topic button at the top.

Also you might like to read the Welcome Thread before you post.

MtD

Ann:
Kate,

I split your thread and the one response you got into your own thread. Please don't start new threads or post your questions in other people's threads. Thanks.

It's highly unlikely that you would have become infected with hiv through the activities you describe. I wouldn't even bother testing over this, but if you feel you should for peace of mind, you should wait until the three month window period has passed.

Anyone who is sexually active should be having a full sexual health care check-up, including but not limited to hiv testing, at least once a year and more often if unprotected intercourse occurs. If you aren't already having regular, routine check-ups, now is the time to start. As long as you make sure condoms are being used for intercourse, you can fully expect your routine hiv tests to return with negative results. Don't forget to always get checked for all the other sexually transmitted infections as well, because they are MUCH easier to transmit than hiv.

You need to be using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions until such time as you are in a securely monogamous relationship where you have both tested for ALL STIs together.

Have a look through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use condoms with confidence. Check out the additional links on the left-hand side of either of the pages I linked you to - one will lead to information on the female condom which is also effective for the prevention of hiv and they also will give you control over the use of condoms.

Hiv is rarely transmitted through oral sex. Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Ann

kate_123:
I'm sorry guys, I didn't know I had to start a new one...
Thank you Ann for your advice, I feel better now.

:)

kate_123:
Hi

Now I'm worried about possible left-over semen in his penis... I don't know if he cleaned up properly... or maybe precum during the blow job... i don't know... i just felt really bad after that, and my armpits hurt a little the day after that... i don't know what that mean, maybe it's just stress.
 :-[

Kate

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version