POZ magazine
Newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr Instagram
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 29, 2014, 11:40:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 650672
  • Total Topics: 49682
  • Online Today: 228
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online
Users: 6
Guests: 203
Total: 209

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: Explosion Video  (Read 645 times)

Offline blondbeauty

Explosion Video
« on: January 23, 2007, 10:16:49 AM »
Impresive Video of explosion at Madrid Airport the 30th of December - 2006.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cikDQQDsAQw
The terminal before the explosion.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PkMg_y-jI5Y
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 10:19:55 AM by blondbeauty »
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.
Epstein Barr +; CMV +; Toxoplasmosis +; HIV-1 +.
Counts when starting treatment:
V.L.:80.200 copies. CD4: 25%=503
Started Sustiva-Truvada 14/August/2006
Last V.L.count (Oct 2013): Undetectable
Last CD4 count (OCT 2013): 52%= 933

Offline alisenjafi

• They say HIV comes from monkeys!
Re: Explosion Video
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 11:44:26 AM »
What do you think of the news that the British government was in cahoots with Protestant para military groups (illegal). Again makes me  wonder what the Spanish government isn't saying? Using genocide to keep the status quo is never a good idea.
"You shut your mouth
how can you say
I go about things the wrong way
I am human and I need to be loved
just like everybody else does"
The Smiths

Offline blondbeauty

Re: Explosion Video
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 02:04:14 PM »
I donīt know what is going on whith the British government. Just as you donīt know what is going on in Spain. But the Spanish problem has always been completely different. In Spain the last death sentence was with Franco more than 30 years ago. Since then the judges are very tolerant with ETA and any terrorist that has killed more than 25 people never stay in prision for more than 17 years. That is 8.16 months for every death. Justice is too soft here. They are protected behind bullet proof glasses so that they canīt be harmed by the relatives of the victims and the police treats them with extreme care. When in prision they recieve university degrees without passing a single exam! I want that kind of "government discrimination" for me. It took me 5 years to obtain my university degree in Adevertising and Public Relations.
See it in these shameful video in which assasins laugh at the victims face:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz8ZCNcv7uA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZzag95C5I8&mode=related&search=

The worst part is for the victims wich are dead. The Basques have their own police and their own government. There are no representatives of the spanish army or the "guardia civil".
What is the Governement hiding? Very easy. They promised ETA to give Navarra to the Basque Region. Unfortunately, Navarra does not belong to the Spanish Goverment and it is not an abandoned land. It has inhabitants that do not want to belong to the Basque Region.
They also promised them to give them the south of Frnace. Unfortunately that country does not belong to the Spanish Government, it belongs to the French that want to keep it and its inhabitants want to remain being French.
In a democracy the governement has no belongings. The governement has been chosen by the people to rule the country for a 4 year period and they have so irresponsible that they have promised things that they canīt do because it is beyond their reach.
But the main point is that the majority of basques want to belong to Spain and a small group can not impose their madness to the majority of a democratic population.
Many Basques are also victims of ETA attacks and most attacks take place in their own region: Basques industrialists are extorsioned and over 200.000 Basques have emigrated to other regions of Spain. ETA are not representatives of the Basques, they are plain criminals and Basques feel ashamed by ETA and are the main victims of ETA.
These are Basque victims: See the policemen wearing red hats. That is the basque police with total absence of any Spanish force.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEKRb7gRE0E
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaPKjss-Gv0&mode=related&search=
Unfortunately many people like you think the victims of terrorism deserve it for doing something wrong. If you think people always get what they deserve, maybe you think you did something wrong to deserve HIV. Fortunately I think the respect for life and dignity is above all and ETA victims as HIV victims, like the members of these forums, do not deserve what they have. Life is unfair and there are bad people, criminals and cruel diseases.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2007, 03:13:27 PM by blondbeauty »
The only member in these forums approved by WINBA: World International Nail and Beauty Association.
Epstein Barr +; CMV +; Toxoplasmosis +; HIV-1 +.
Counts when starting treatment:
V.L.:80.200 copies. CD4: 25%=503
Started Sustiva-Truvada 14/August/2006
Last V.L.count (Oct 2013): Undetectable
Last CD4 count (OCT 2013): 52%= 933

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.