HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Real risk from stripper ?

(1/3) > >>

camaro:

This is going to sound so stupid of what I did but here it is.  I got a handjob from a stripper that was totally nude.  Towards the end I jerked it myself while she was masturbating herself.  AFTER I came she then started to rub the end of my penis with the same fingers that she was masturbating with.  She continued to play with my cum and rub it all over the tip and shaft.  I came to my senses and left.  I was unable to clean until I got home a half an hour later. 

My question is that since her fluids came in contact with mine am I at risk ?  Does the fact that I did not clean for 1/2 hour increase the risk ?

If the answer is no risk even though I am pretty sure this is very risky please explain why and how this works.

jkinatl2:
I urge you to read the lessons on transmission here. You can get HIV through unprotected penetrative vaginal and/or anal sex.

The lessons section covers the very stuff you asked.

camaro:
Very confused by your answer - Are you saying that what happened is the same as if I had sex since the fluids were mixed from her hand ? or are you saying that I had to have sex to be at risk.  I read the lessons but your response is freaking me out.

Please clarify your answer.

Matty the Damned:

--- Quote from: camaro on June 13, 2006, 08:24:25 PM ---Very confused by your answer - Are you saying that what happened is the same as if I had sex since the fluids were mixed from her hand ? or are you saying that I had to have sex to be at risk.  I read the lessons but your response is freaking me out.

Please clarify your answer.

--- End quote ---

What JK is trying to tell you that the answers to your questions are contained in the lessons sections. Read them carefully and you'll find that what you describe is in no way a risk for HIV transmission.

You do not need to test. There is no need to freak out.

MtD

Ann:
Camaro,

What you describe falls into the category of mutual masturbation. Mutual masturbation is absolutely NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Successful hiv transmission occurs INSIDE the human body as the virus quickly becomes damaged when outside the body.

Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple! Have a read through the condom and lube links in my signature line so you can use those condoms with confidence.

And please read through the Welcome Thread for links to further information.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version