HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

protected oral--but not sure if worker had cum from prev client?

(1/1)

tomfas:
Hi I had protected oral, but here is what is bothering me, I thought I was doing zero risk insertive protected, but I figured, well
if she had cum from a previous client would that have hurt me? The only was I will not be scared if I believe that I have zero risk
the thought that she may have cum in her mouth from another dude scares me.

I even tried saying ok well there was a five minute interval b/w you and another client, if she had cum in her mouth for five mins,
it would have died.

Anycomments, thw whole spectre of teh secretion in mouth is worrying me about hiv.

I will for sure get tested in 6 weeks,12 weeks to conclude, but man is is a problem.

ACinKC:
If you were indeed protected with a condom you have no worries.  No need to test.

Ann:
tomfas,

Can I ask why you are using different usernames while posting to our forums? Thus far, you have also used ocean44

Please realize that this kind of activity is disrespectful of other forum members, as well as our moderators. People spend a considerable amount of time helping others in these forums. Using multiple accounts is at the very least annoying, if not deceiving and disrespectful of others. It is also against our Terms of Membership which you agreed to when you became a member. This information is also contained within the Welcome Thread, which you should have read by now. So really, you have no excuse.

You must realize that the answers won't change, no matter how many names you post under.

I would appreciate a reply to this message, and I hope you will commit to using just one account - preferably your original one. If not, you will be banned from further access to the forums.

I know you logged into your ocean44 account minutes before you created a new account so I know you didn't forget your login details.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version