Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

Newbie here

<< < (2/4) > >>

Ann:
Hi NYKat, welcome to the forums.

Your numbers are fantastic and you don't need to worry about meds just yet. Give yourself time to adjust to the idea of being positive first - you've got plenty of time.

If you have a look at the Welcome thread at the top of this forum (and the one in the Living forum), you will find there are many different areas to this website. One section is the Lessons and if you have a look through them, you'll see one called "The blood tests you'll need". In that section you'll find very good, easy to understand information concerning what your numbers mean.

Hang in there. It's a rollercoaster ride of emotions to start with, but it does get better in time.

Ann

rick21007:
I joined a fraternity in college.  The guys in my pledge class got pretty tight and stayed that way through  our college days.  Kinda feels like those of us who were recently diagnosed around the same time are the new pledge class on this forum.  Seems like we might get to be pretty tight also.  And thanks to all you upper-classpersons who will guide us through, knowing what we are going through now and what lies ahead!

Rick

Longislander:
Hey Kat, welcome! Your #'s are great, and sounds like you're doing pretty well considering. Looking forward to reading more from you!

Paul

NewYorkKat:
Thanks for responding to my forum! I feel like we are already a loving family!

We all must hang in there!

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: NewYorkKat on January 03, 2007, 03:04:43 PM ---I was shaking. I even told my Psychology professor who happens to be a HIV Educator. He was so helpful. (Thank you God for putting him in my life!)

--- End quote ---

hi - sorry about the diagnosis but glad to hear about the help you got from your professor, bf, the GMHC, etc. The GMHC offers tons of services. If you need something, they can probably give you that help on site or point you in the right direction. They're so helpful. I've been going there for a year

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version