HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

risk?

(1/3) > >>

london2006:
Hi, for the following activities are there any risks where HIV is concerned?

Getting a blowjob (this is no risk i know) getting rimmed and masterbating someone till they cum.   If their cum gets on your hand and you have slight cuts etc would that be a risk?

Ann:
London,

Nothing you mention carries a risk of hiv infection. You've been posting to these forums since last February (as uk_worried in the old forum) and I'm surprised you haven't learned this by now. Please read through the Welcome Thread and follow the links to the Transmission lesson.

Sexually speaking, hiv is transmitted through unprotected anal or vaginal intercourse and very, very rarely through GIVING blowjobs. Nothing else. Use condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse and you will avoid hiv infection. It really is that simple.

Ann

london2006:
Hi, sorry ann i couldnt seem to log in to my old username.   

Yeah, the lessons have been helpful, and im not worried about receiving oral sex or being rimmed.  My main concern was getting semen on my hands that did have cuts on.   If you are telling me this is not a risk of transmission then im obviously relieved that is the case.

Ann:
London,

We all had to re-register here on the new forum - it's totally new software. You could have re-used your original name, but it doesn't really matter.

And yes, I'm telling you that you had no risk through getting semen on your hands, cuts or no cuts.

Ann

london2006:
Semen is an infectious fluid, i hope you dont think im stupid being worried about it getting in a cut?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version