Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Laptop vs desktop.

(1/3) > >>

JeffInNYC:
Ill be moving soon and its also time for a new puter.....Ive been wondering if I should get another desktop or if I should try a laptop.

Laptop would eliminate the need for an extra desk...I can lounge on the sofa with it or even in bed...I cna stash it anywhere.  But Im not sure I would like the little mouse or if I could ever get used to using those mousepads.  Also the monitor on the laptop....good resolution like the regular desktop?

I can really use some opinions on this.

Thanks!
Jeff

Sdgirl:
Laptop, definitely a laptop.

The screen resolution is awesome and now that I have been using one for over a year now, I wouldn't use anything else!

And hey!  You can take it to your favorite Starbucks and read the Forums while drinking a Venti White Chocolate Mocha (My favorite! )

LAPTOP!  LAPTOP!  LAPTOP!  LAPTOP!

JeffInNYC:

--- Quote from: Sdgirl on June 11, 2006, 09:55:40 PM ---Laptop, definitely a laptop.

The screen resolution is awesome and now that I have been using one for over a year now, I wouldn't use anything else!

--- End quote ---

DO you use a mini-mouse or the mouse pad? Is it difficult to get used to those pads?
Thanks for your response!

Basquo:
Just got my laptop three weeks ago and I love it!  Very warm on my lap too  :-*I got a wireless mouse where the connection, a little stick for the USB port, snaps into the bottom of the mouse when you're done and shuts off the power so your battery doesn't run down.

ImagineFL:
I'm a geek, so I have both a laptop and a desktop.   ;D

If you get a laptop, definatly get a mini mouse.  I have a Microsoft optical mini-mouse.  One other important thing to get is a cooling pad to put the laptop on.  Laptops get hot fast because everything is scrunched inside.  This will make your hard drive last a lot longer.   ;)

Take care,
Patrick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version