HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Gee, another question from the WW?!?

<< < (2/4) > >>

nutcase?!?:
i guess i answered my own question didn't I.........I do like this site a lot for a lot of reasons, not the least of which is the fact that i have figured out that I am not the only one who is convinced that he/she is the one in a million, billion, gazillion that had a one time potential risk and tested negative at 6, 9, and 13 weeks but is still somehow infected.

Ann:
Nutcase,

You are absolutely, totally hiv negative. You do not have hiv and your conclusive thirteen week negative test result proves that.

Ann

jkinatl2:
nutcase, you are reliably HIV negative. Go enjoy that gift, enjoy your life, your sexuality, your world. Go bask in the summer sun today, for those who did not live to see it.

nutcase?!?:
I have seen ARS also called the "seroconversion illness".  ARS is said to show up 2-4 weeks post exposure, however if someone does have late seroconversion would he/she the also have the opportunity to have a late onset of ARS?  I called the CDC, the site which is used here as the golden rule, and they stated that 97% of people will seroconvert by 3 months (13 weeks) and when asked what the contributing factors to late seroconversion were, they stated that they did not have that information.

RapidRod:
It has never been said that everyone that gets infected with HIV will go through ARS with seroconversion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version