Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

hi my first post, hope it goes to the right place

(1/6) > >>

Rockit:
hi im aB.from texas.      today is my first day on this site and ive been in here for about ten minutes and think its COOL that i can communicate with (others) in the same boat as i am . lets sail away to some island and live like adam and eve. again *but i need some one to pic me up. ok any ways.
about the side effects. i just found out my status 2 months ago. and barely been on med about one month ago. im not taking the ones u are but i do knw theyR not joking about the side effectts. i had my issues. but now that god gave me a second chance. i look back and thank the doctors and nurses that kept telling me to keep taking the med regardless, they knew if i just took them i would have a chance. and i had stoped taking them out of stubbuness. i had somekinda relaps in my healt and got scared out of my pants so i got on my knees and strted taking them again. they do work , and save us time. which is all we got. so as for the taste budds, just ask ur doctor and if he says its ok then keep eating the chocolote stuff.   theyR more worried about the fevers and headaches watch out for those. LUv from texas and i hope i did this forum thing right i will be posting some soon. as i get a hang of it.

YUM yum for NOW :P

Rockit:

hi im aB.from texas.      today is my first day on this site and ive been in here for about ten minutes and think its COOL that i can communicate with (others) in the same boat as i am . lets sail away to some island and live like adam and eve. again *but i need some one to pic me up. ok any ways.
about the side effects. i just found out my status 2 months ago. and barely been on med about one month ago. im not taking the ones u are but i do knw theyR not joking about the side effectts. i had my issues. but now that god gave me a second chance. i look back and thank the doctors and nurses that kept telling me to keep taking the med regardless, they knew if i just took them i would have a chance. and i had stoped taking them out of stubbuness. i had somekinda relaps in my healt and got scared out of my pants so i got on my knees and strted taking them again. they do work , and save us time. which is all we got. so as for the taste budds, just ask ur doctor and if he says its ok then keep eating the chocolote stuff.   theyR more worried about the fevers and headaches watch out for those. LUv from texas and i hope i did this forum thing right i will be posting some soon. as i get a hang of it.

YUM yum for NOW

[attachment deleted by admin]

Boo Radley:
Welcome to the forums, Rockit!

Please post whenever and whatever you feel like posting.  There's usually more than one person glad to respond.

Boo

ACinKC:
Hello and welcome.  make sure you check out the Living With and Off Topic for the FULL range of this site!!!

bear60:
Hi there. This is a great group of people and they have a library of knowledge. You ask it and someone will have an answer. Keep taking your meds and keep coming back.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version