Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

Party at my place!

(1/1)

jerry:
Parents are gone for a week on their vacation to Florida on the Gulf Coast. Got the whole place to myself and the eleven dogs we now have also. I also have to get rid of 7 puppies before they get back home. No one to boss me or tell me who I can or can't bring around while they are out of town. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

cmhjeff:
Watch out Virginia, Jerry is on the loose :) Have fun!  Have you posted a picture of those puppies?

Cliff:
Have fun!!!  Do you really have 11 dogs?  Wow, that's a lot.   :o 

jerry:
Yes Cliff I have 11 dogs. Now the hard part finding them a good home. Actually I have one dog  and my sister has three dogs and they have 7 puppies, and they are all with me this weekend. My mother pulls me aside and said try and get rid of the puppies. My sister will be pissed at me when she gets back next week. Oh well they will learn to never leave all there dogs with me.

Jerry who is sad to see the little runts leaving the dog lot.

They are mixed breeds. There daddy is in the photo. Which is hard to believe that this was my puppy last year.

DingoBoi:
check with your local pet store chain... they might be able to give you adoption organizations names

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version