Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

10 days........(and counting)

<< < (2/2)

triniclover:
Thanks for the support guys.................good and bad news,my numbers were great cd4-420.v/l 269 but i was dx with cervical cancer also they haven't made a decision on the course of action yet,i'll keep u updated.
My husband's  test came back neg.needless to say his attitude did a 360,but i have a great doctor and i started meds this morning...6 a day-Kaletra and Combivir.
Lately i've been thinking about who best to take care of my kids if i should go....i couldn't come up with anyone so i guess i'm going to be around for a very long time. :D.

Ihavehope:
Hi Trini

First of all take a deep breathe. You are going the a very difficult time in your life and you should really seek counseling or a support group. Surround yourself with people who you know care about you and do some research. You will find that scientist are working 24 hours a day 365 days a year worldwide to find better treatments and a cure. Even Bill Gates donated a huge amount of money to speed the process up to find vaccine and cures. You must also not blame yourself for this and not think too much about the future because if the cure/better treatment is found soon you would have wasted alot of time Depressed and Angry.

You will be fine, it just takes time to sink all this in. Patience and Hope are the two elements us Poz people must aquire.

Andy Velez:
Trini, it sounds like you have a lot to handle right now.

Remember that you're welcome here to discuss anything you want to as well as to ask questions. 

Cheers,

skeebo1969:

Trini,

Try not to stress too much because at this point it will do you no good.  I know this is easier said than done.   You  are in my thoughts and prayers.   

Thomas

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version