HIV Transmission and Testing > Estoy infectado?

Infected?????((((español)))

<< < (9/9)

Ann:
Sander,

We have talked about this. Your previous test was a very good indication of your status, but only a three month test is conclusive. The test result you receive in one week will be conclusive.

I'm expecting that result to also be negative.

Ann

sander78:

Gracias Ann, is certain that the cases of seroconversión after 6 weeks are for depressed people inmuno, usuary of injectable drugs and chemotherapy?

Ann:
Sander,

Yes, that is correct. It is unlikely that you would seroconvert late if you are not on chemotherapy, anti-rejection drugs following organ transplant or inject street drugs every day for many years.

Ann

sander78:

Hello to all. These are the results of my tests:

VIH I, II = NEGATIVE
P24 ANTIGEN = NEGATIVE
HEPATITIS A, B, C = NEGATIVE
P.C.R. = NEGATIVE
V.D.R.L. = NEGATIVE

The problem that I continue having high the GOT, GPT and is trigliceridos. Also the axillary ganglia. My doctor, has sent again tests and one to me ecografia of the liver.

That you think? I became the analyses to the 12 weeks.

Ann:
Sander,

Your twelve week test results tell us that you are hiv and hepatitis A, B, and C negative. You do not have hiv or hepatitis.

The test results you are worried about have nothing to do with hiv. Please continue to work with your doctor to find out what the problem is.

You are hiv negative. Please protect your negative hiv status by using condoms for anal or vaginal intercourse, every time, no exceptions.

Ann

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version