HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

worried....

(1/2) > >>

blank:
hello, i just anxious to know whether a frottage (rubbing the penis against the female breast) pose any possibility of transmission. With no body fluids exchange. is there any possibility of STD's from this behaviour? i check the internet saying that frottage is by far safe in terms of hiv transmission, nonetheless could possibly transmit STD's. But most of it explaining frottage which involve the penis--to--genital, or the penis--to--anus playing.

Ann:
Blank,

Rubbing your penis anywhere on the outside of a person's body (frottage) is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Please read through the Welcome Thread and follow the link to the Transmission lesson and read it. It sounds like you need to become better informed about hiv.

Ann

Faithfull:
Without hijacking a thread, What about rubbing it in Majora area, with urs and hers precum mixing together and inserting the head a few timez?

would that situtation pose a threat?

I have read the Lessons but u know we LOVE to hear from u and Andy and rapidrod and the gang :)

Ann:
Faithful,

You ARE hijacking a thread. Ask any questions you have in your OWN thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann

Faithfull:

--- Quote from: Ann on November 23, 2006, 12:17:27 PM ---Faithful,

You ARE hijacking a thread. Ask any questions you have in your OWN thread.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ann

--- End quote ---
Oh........... Terribly sorry

Just  Thought since u were on the topic of contacts of the body parts, i could jus throu that situation in...........

Sorry.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version