HIV Transmission and Testing > Am I Infected?

Question

(1/8) > >>

worriedlikecrazy:
Hey everyone it's me again.  I just had a question that has been bothering me about protected sex.  I am usually pretty careful about putting condoms on but I noticed that in Ann's condoms link it says roll the condom down to the base of the penis.  The condoms I use usually only roll around 3/4's of the way down my penis.  This doesn't mean that I am not fully protected does it?  My understanding was as long as the head of your penis was covered and you don't have any sores on or around your penis you are protected.  Am I correct to assume this?  One time I had slippage with a condom and it never felt secure but the head was always covered, how do you know if you have properly used a latex condom?  May seem like a stupid question but I really am not sure.

Darkfiber:
Worried

Against HIV you are protected assuming you are using the condom the way you have stated.

Best regards

Darkfiber

worriedlikecrazy:
So I am correct in assuming that as long as the head is covered you are protected?

Ann:
Worried,

As long as the head of your penis is covered by the condom you are protected from hiv infection.

Ann

worriedlikecrazy:
Alright thanks both of you, I have a doctor appointment on the 20th to get a thorough checkup on my health as a whole not just HIV.  I appreciate all of you putting up with me.  I have been trying to keep myself busy and not just browsing this forum all the time. 

-Worried

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version