HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Question

(1/2) > >>

Marcus:
Hi I am all new to this but I would like to get your opinion. On Sunday I was in Amsterdam and had intercourse with one of the workers in the Red Light District. She was the one to put a condom on me and which was followed by oral sex and then intercourse which lasted about a few minutes. Once it was over I was really embarrassed by the whole thing and left as soon as possible. My question is, how much of a risk is it considering what I have done? I am terrified at thinking I could have contracted HIV although everyone keeps telling me that I shouldn't worry. Could someone provide me with some info?

Thanks,

Marcus

RapidRod:
None, you had protected sex like you should have. NO RISK..

Andy Velez:
Condoms provide very effective protection against HIV transmission. There's no need for further concern about this incident in relation to HIV.

Keep using a condom everytime you have intercourse whether you are with a pro or a civilian. They do the job.

In general we do recommend that anyone who is sexually active should at least annually have a full STD panel done and every six months is even better.

This time out you have no cause to be worried about HIV.

Cheers,

Marcus:
So you really think there is no risk to me? I am just really scared because she was a red light girl.

Marcus:
I feel so bad about what I did though, I am so scarred at the idea of "what if the condom broke?"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version