HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Should this be considered as exposure? Worried

(1/1)

Lucas1990:
Hi, I'm a male and I slept with another male two weeks ago. We were mostly kissing and blow job each other which considered as no risk. However, he did put his dick in front of my annual couple times without condom. He didn't stick it into my ass but his penis did touch my anus for couple minutes and try to insert it but I didn't allow him to get in.
Two days later after I took a shit and when I was wiping my ass, I saw some blood on the paper. I noticed that I had hemorrhoids inside my anus and it does bleed sometimes after I take a shit.
I'm wondering is it possible that when his penis was touching my anus and trying to insert it couple times( he didn't make it tho), his precum gets onto the hemorrhoid( the bleeding point) inside my ass and get me infected. I think the hemorrhoid locates inside my ass but quit close to the anus. Normally my hemorrhoid wouldn't bleed unless I use the bathroom but he did stick his finger into my anus one time( 1/3 of his one finger) which may possibly makes it bleed.
Would this put some risks to me? I hope my statement makes sense. Should I take a test?

Joe K:
Frottage (rubbing body parts) is not a risk for HIV infection.  Rubbing his penis against your anus does not represent a risk.  That's why you use condoms for penetrative sex.  Nothing you did put you at risk.

The risk factors for HIV are ...

Sharing IV drug needles immediately after use.
Unprotected anal and vaginal sex.
Mother to child during or shortly after birth.
Very specific healthcare situations.

Use condoms for vaginal and anal sex consistently and correctly and you will avoid HIV infection, it is that simple.

Joe

Lucas1990:
Thank you very much Joe for your quick reply. I understand that in general frottage  would not put a person at risk. But considering my circumstances, I might have bleeding(slightly) inside my anus due to the hemorrhoid, is it possible that it puts me at risk because the precum gets there?

Joe K:

--- Quote from: Lucas1990 on June 24, 2014, 03:57:28 PM ---Thank you very much Joe for your quick reply. I understand that in general frottage  would not put a person at risk. But considering my circumstances, I might have bleeding(slightly) inside my anus due to the hemorrhoid, is it possible that it puts me at risk because the precum gets there?

--- End quote ---

The bleeding inside your rectum has nothing to do with any risk, as you did not have penetrative sex.  HIV infection has to happen inside the two bodies, as the virus is damaged once it hits the air.  Also, precum does not creep around your body and even if it did, it would have already hit the air and presented no risk.

Joe

Lucas1990:
thank you very much Joe, you are awesome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version