Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Neuro/ psychology APPT, set up for tomorrow....

<< < (15/15)

wolfter:
Usually, no quick news is good news.  Had they found something blatantly bad, they would have certainly have contacted you.  Hope that's the case.

J.R.E.:
UPDATE:

My curiosity, was getting the better of me, so I went down to the VA, Release of information, to get the report on the brain scan i had on July 5th, 14.

These are the results. I will have to do some googling, There are some things here, that I don't understand !   :P

PAGE 1 OF 3

PAGE 2 OF 3

PAGE 3 0F 3:

AlanBama:
let us know if you're able to decipher any of it, Ray.

HUGS, Alan

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: AlanBama on August 12, 2014, 04:05:01 PM ---let us know if you're able to decipher any of it, Ray.

HUGS, Alan

--- End quote ---

:D Yes I will !  Thanks ! I already have some questions typed up for my ID doctor, when I see him in September. ( don't know if he will be ale to answer them either, but will find out)  Meantime,... all is gong well !

Ray

J.R.E.:
UPDATE FROM 9/22/14 ( NEURO) AND 12/10/14  LABS

Trying to keep up with my progress notes.  These notes were from September 22nd,2014, after a visit with the neurologist.  This visit was to discuss, Neuropathy , and numbness in my feet and hands,   I had this report printed out on December 5th,2014.

Haven't had any further increase in numbness or discomfort, after this visit.  Received the results of my latest labs yesterday, from December 10th.  Tcells are @ 350,( down from 402 in August),--- % went up from 11% to 13%. Still haven't received the viral load yet.

Nothing else much going on. Feeling pretty good, taking all into consideration.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version