Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Neuro/ psychology APPT, set up for tomorrow....

<< < (14/15) > >>

wolfter:
I couldn't recall the word...thanks.  and I'm too lazy to google these days.  I had to have them regularly when I had the meningitis that wacked my brain beyond belief.  I eventually tolerated it but I much more preferred the daily spinal taps.  Not kidding, I'd trade an MRI for 7 taps anyday.

They must have put me through the children's MRI machine.  I was shouldered scrunched and couldn't have scratched my ass if I had to.  I'd be ok if they put me in the one my previous neighbor fit into

BTW: down to one crutch which means I can now carry a glass of wine

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: wolfter on July 06, 2014, 07:16:52 PM ---I couldn't recall the word...thanks.  and I'm too lazy to google these days. 

--- End quote ---

I knew the word, but I had to google it anyway, cause I didn't know how to spell it !  ;D  :P

Ray  8)

guitargal:
thanks for sharing the reports!.
no "old timers"  and "mild" is what jumps out at me.. so that is good..
best to you

AlanBama:
any results from the MRI Ray?

Hope you are doing well!   HUGS

J.R.E.:

--- Quote from: AlanBama on July 16, 2014, 11:38:36 AM ---any results from the MRI Ray?

Hope you are doing well!   HUGS

--- End quote ---

Yep, I'm doing OK ! Thanks !  Haven't heard anything yet, no letters or calls, so maybe that's a good
thing  :)

I may go down to release of information in a week or two, and see if there are any reports.  Been checking the online medical history and see nothing, as of yet on there.

Ray  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version