Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

CVS Caremark

(1/1)

xinyuan:
Received a call from CVS Caremark Specialty last week to refill meds. I went over at least 3 times with the rep to stop the Prezista and Norvir. But to continue the Truvada and Tivicay.

The rep said it would arrive today. Sure enough, a package arrived. Except it had only Truvada in it.

I called them as soon as I confirmed there was no Tivicay in the package. The previous rep discontinued the Tivicay!! After I told him several times to keep it active and send it with the Truvada!!

The new rep said that the Tivicay will be sent overnight.

I'm down to 1 day left of the Tivicay.

I'm both so mad and scared right now that I haven't stopped shaking yet.

Why won't the specialty pharmacy allow an electronic system for us patients to monitor our prescriptions? It's inexcusable in this day and age!

AusShep:
Yeah, that sucks.  A couple of times I've been due for my morning meds and had to wait for the the 10AM UPS delivery.

I started refilling 3 days early every time until I built up a one month reserve.

jb1973:
How is cvs/caremark with Co pay assist program?.  I'm considering a job and their prescription coverage is through cvs/caremark mail order. 

mecch:
xinyuan - GRRRRRRRRR!  >:(

Why? Capitalism. Squeeze every last penny possible out of the masses.  I read a depressing article today about Amazon often using free-lance delivery now instead of UPS and FedEx (let alone the US Post).  And those free-lance drivers are being paid shit and no benefits, no security.
When this book comes into the local library, have a look see:
http://www.slate.com/articles/business/moneybox/2014/04/thomas_piketty_capital_how_america_s_liberals_fell_for_a_french_economist.html

Fight back and overcome the abuse. And build up a reserve of your medicine....

marcmoral16:

--- Quote from: jb1973 on April 24, 2014, 08:26:28 PM ---How is cvs/caremark with Co pay assist program?.  I'm considering a job and their prescription coverage is through cvs/caremark mail order.

--- End quote ---

I have caremark and use the Gilead Co-Pay assist card and I've no issues what so ever.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version