Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

An on-going thread

(1/74) > >>

wolfter:
We need a thread where the conversation is continual and can do a quick update on those we care about.  If someone starts such a thread it'll eventually have the most hits. 

It's best to post after our common medicine.  :)

Theyer:
Good idea , though then you will see that in any 24 hour period I can go from unable to make a cup off tea to walking the dog.I do think I am left with the physical bi-polar.
bi-health?

weasel:

--- Quote from: Theyer on April 10, 2014, 07:28:59 AM ---Good idea , though then you will see that in any 24 hour period I can go from unable to make a cup off tea to walking the dog.I do think I am left with the physical bi-polar.
bi-health?

--- End quote ---

Me too   :( 

There are many types of moods and energy levels in my day ; the MEDS make me feel dreadful , my
   coffee  perks me up to high speed   :)
    I say noon to 6 PM are my perky times .

Weasel

P.S. Bring on Spring , as I am in my 6th month of molting  :o

wolfter:

--- Quote from: Theyer on April 10, 2014, 07:28:59 AM ---Good idea , though then you will see that in any 24 hour period I can go from unable to make a cup off tea to walking the dog.I do think I am left with the physical bi-polar.
bi-health?

--- End quote ---

capture the days that we can?  :)

wolfter:
Almost time to log off this thing.  We're having an absolutely beautiful day and I plan on being totally unproductive today.  I've been on extreme overdrive of late and am wearing myself thin...literally. 

I knew I was focusing on accomplishing the many tasks that I'm undertaking, but working every single day on different projects for the last couple of months is ridiculous. 

Planning on taking a long walk and finding a place to grab a meal.  I've actually dropped below my ideal weight and want it back.  Being under 140lbs was attractive when I was young, not so much being middle aged.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version