POZ magazine
Newsletters
Join POZ: Facebook MySpace Twitter Pinterest
Tumblr Google+ Flickr Instagram
POZ Personals
Sign In / Join
Username:
Password:
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 22, 2014, 06:42:13 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 650174
  • Total Topics: 49630
  • Online Today: 192
  • Online Ever: 585
  • (January 07, 2014, 02:31:47 PM)
Users Online

Welcome

Welcome to the POZ/AIDSmeds Community Forums, a round-the-clock discussion area for people with HIV/AIDS, their friends/family/caregivers, and others concerned about HIV/AIDS.  Click on the links below to browse our various forums; scroll down for a glance at the most recent posts; or join in the conversation yourself by registering on the left side of this page.

Privacy Warning:  Please realize that these forums are open to all, and are fully searchable via Google and other search engines. If you are HIV positive and disclose this in our forums, then it is almost the same thing as telling the whole world (or at least the World Wide Web). If this concerns you, then do not use a username or avatar that are self-identifying in any way. We do not allow the deletion of anything you post in these forums, so think before you post.

• The information shared in these forums, by moderators and members, is designed to complement, not replace, the relationship between an individual and his/her own physician.

• All members of these forums are, by default, not considered to be licensed medical providers. If otherwise, users must clearly define themselves as such.

• Forums members must behave at all times with respect and honesty. Posting guidelines, including time-out and banning policies, have been established by the moderators of these forums. Click here for “Am I Infected?” posting guidelines. Click here for posting guidelines pertaining to all other POZ/AIDSmeds community forums.

• We ask all forums members to provide references for health/medical/scientific information they provide, when it is not a personal experience being discussed. Please provide hyperlinks with full URLs or full citations of published works not available via the Internet. Additionally, all forums members must post information which are true and correct to their knowledge.

• Product advertisement—including links; banners; editorial content; and clinical trial, study or survey participation—is strictly prohibited by forums members unless permission has been secured from POZ.

To change forums navigation language settings, click here (members only), Register now

Para cambiar sus preferencias de los foros en español, haz clic aquí (sólo miembros), Regístrate ahora

Finished Reading This? You can collapse this or any other box on this page by clicking the symbol in each box.

Author Topic: I've Done It This Time  (Read 3578 times)

Online Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
Re: I've Done It This Time
« Reply #100 on: December 18, 2014, 08:17:07 PM »
Except another pushy moderator with the other person's number lol.

I was just thinking the same thing Ö you have set me straight a time or two .

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #101 on: December 18, 2014, 08:30:02 PM »
I was just thinking the same thing Ö you have set me straight a time or two .

We balance each other out I think.  We make a good team.  We definitely have to meet next summer/early fall.
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Online Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #102 on: December 18, 2014, 08:38:21 PM »
Sounds like a good plan to me !

Offline mitch777

« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2014, 05:10:16 PM »

M, thanks for that poem, it means more than you know, because it took your time and in today's world, time is a precious commodity.  Trust me, I am watching out.  I'm sick to death of not being able to go out when I want/need to.  Having to depend on others for transport sucks.  I mean, I am extremely fortunate that I have the housemate, and family I do. 

You're welcome but I must admit I was a bit stressed and cranky yesterday so I popped off that poem in 10 minutes during my second cocktail with a crappy migraine.  :-[  lol.

Jeff, promising her spankings was a bad move.  You need the spanking and Betty needs to be tied down. Hmm...this plan may not work either.

Betty, I really would have loved to see you on that cart shopping with one of those extended grab devices. I would bet you could become a world class expert in no time.

32 years hiv+ (oct. 2013) with a curtsy.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2014, 05:57:24 PM »
I would love to have a cocktail.  Unfortunately, my housemate believes I have an issue with alcohol because of having issues with drugs in the past.  So I can't drink, though I do have a1/2 of a pint of Captain downstairs under my bed that I may crack into if my housemate goes to her meeting tonight (12step meeting)

M, it only took you 10 minutes to write that?  Wow, you're good. And I understand you want to tie me down and watch you give Jeff a spanking?

So my car won't start.  I should have been going out every couple days and starting it.  I was going to go through the drive through at my credit union. Oh well, not today lol.

I was thinking about how much faster my bones would heal if I would quit smoking.  So quitting has now become an idea.  Jeff, are you still not puffing? 
I've never killed anyone, but I frequently get satisfaction reading the obituary notices.-Clarence Darrow

Online Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #105 on: December 19, 2014, 06:14:52 PM »
Iím still not puffing !

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #106 on: December 19, 2014, 06:18:33 PM »
Iím still not puffing !

Damn, good for you!  So, when I quit, I want hand-held support from you buddy lol.

Online Jeff G

• Administrator
  • How am I doing Beren ?
« Reply #107 on: December 19, 2014, 06:20:15 PM »
You got it !  . I think the big difference was I was ready to quit this time .

Offline Theyer

• Current ambition. Walk the Dog .
« Reply #108 on: December 20, 2014, 04:24:28 AM »
I would love to have a cocktail.  Unfortunately, my housemate believes I have an issue with alcohol because of having issues with drugs in the past.  So I can't drink, though I do have a1/2 of a pint of Captain downstairs under my bed that I may crack into if my housemate goes to her meeting (12 -  step )

Betty this is a great outline for a sit - com ,  what happens next - house mate comes back fires up computer to see how Betty,s doing ? You have your cocktail dear.

Not puffing Jeff well done you.
"If we can find the money to kill people, we can find the money to help people ."  Tony Benn

Offline mitch777

« Reply #109 on: Yesterday at 05:35:40 PM »

M, it only took you 10 minutes to write that?  Wow, you're good. And I understand you want to tie me down and watch you give Jeff a spanking?

So my car won't start.  I should have been going out every couple days and starting it.  I was going to go through the drive through at my credit union. Oh well, not today lol.

Yes to both of your questions. lol. Oh,... and you should here me rap! (NOT!) tee he.

Good luck with getting your car started.

Hope you have a wonderful holiday season Betty!
32 years hiv+ (oct. 2013) with a curtsy.

Offline BT65

• Global Moderator
« Reply #110 on: Yesterday at 09:33:11 PM »
Michael, lol.  I don't believe my housemate looks at my computer, or the sites I post on.  And I did have that cocktail; in fact, I had two.  I made the last one a bit strong, I believe, because I slept straight through the night and didn't wake up when anyone got home, or when my housemate put her grandson on the pull out couch that's right outside my room lol.

M, happy holidays to you as well.  You are one of the most sweetest persons I know, and you truly deserve the best. 

I haven't done anything strange today.  My housemate's daughter's family came over for dinner, so I visited with them and wrote end of year grant stuff.  Yuck.  Tomorrow I see the orthopedist, late in the afternoon.  I believe I'm going to request an MRI on my whole leg to find out why there are these humps and my leg is now deformed.  Stay tuned....

Terms of Membership for these forums

© 2014 Smart + Strong. All Rights Reserved.   terms of use and your privacy
Smart + Strong® is a registered trademark of CDM Publishing, LLC.