Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

cost of meds

<< < (5/5)

AusShep:
I bet they don't know unless they frequent places like this or have friends in other states.  I guess TX hating "Obamacare" so much that they didn't do their own exchange and defaulted to the Federal rules may have actually helped (other than the lack of Medicaid expansion)

zach:
Republicans are well known for voting against their own self interests

Jeff G:
I have asked questions of some of my rural Alabama relatives and asked them why they vote the way they do and after listening closely to what they have to say its clear that they haven't really researched the issues or completely understand them for that matter .

Its true that elections have consequences .   

Miss Philicia:

--- Quote from: Jeff G on April 04, 2014, 10:13:28 PM ---I have asked questions of some of my rural Alabama relatives and asked them why they vote the way they do and after listening closely to what they have to say its clear that they haven't really researched the issues or completely understand them for that matter .

Its true that elections have consequences .   

--- End quote ---

They're all on disability anyway.

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on April 04, 2014, 11:07:17 PM ---They're all on disability anyway.

--- End quote ---

That's a great chart to break it all down . Looking at those numbers and seeing how so many red state governors have a high rate of medicaid recipients I can see why they are fearful of expanding medicaid even if the federal government is going to pick up the majority of the tab . I do not agree with it but I see it .

Its not going to change anyway as long as we have a for profit system .   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version