HIV Prevention and Testing > Am I Infected?

Just a qucik question, perhaps concerned

<< < (2/3) > >>

RapidRod:
Please keep all your questions and thoughts in your orginal thread.

active5:
OK, I do apologize.

Ann:
active,

I've merged your new thread into your original thread - where you should post all your additional thoughts or questions. It helps us to help you when you keep all your additional thoughts or questions in one thread.

If you need help finding your thread when you come here, click on the "Show own posts" link under your name in the left-hand column of any forum page.

Please also read through the Welcome Thread so you can familiarize yourself with our Forum Posting Guidelines. Thank you for your cooperation.

Having excema does not change the fact that protected intercourse means you were protected from hiv infection and, getting a blowjob, protected or not, is NOT a risk for hiv infection.

Ann

active5:
Hi Ann:

Thanks for your responce and the proper mergence of the topics. I suppose my magic magnifying mind is taking some small symptoms and blowing the out of proportion. Ug, I have been tested too, lol. Paranoid and paralyzed now. I suppose that is how it gets for most people.

I have taken the time to read through the lessons, etc, and found them very helpful to say the least. As I have read many times in your posts, symptoms do not equate to HIV.

active5:
So I had my yearly physical, my doc suggested a PCR. It was about 20 day after my questionable exposure, which was protected, but with an adult entertainer. It came back negative. In your opinion, is a second test not neccesary?

Regards,

Joshua

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version