Main Forums > I Just Tested Poz

I just found out this morning I'm positive

(1/3) > >>

AngelAD:
Well here I am, with nothing on my mind but just the + word. I know what I need to do next but at this exact moment all I want to do is crawl in my bed. I found this webpage and forums and that's what I've been reading all day today. I think the more I learn about this new lifestyle and the more involved I get will ease the emptiness I feel right now. Hope you all have a great weekend.

Irish Eyes:
I know it's hard not to dwell, but the education will empower you. Most if not all your questions will be answered here and ease the burden.
Welcome, take care and keep in touch.

Irish Eyes:
Cars7465 will prob have more to add…….
Chris your stories r usually not as brief as mine. LOL

zach:
crawl in bed, sleep it off, thats totally ok. when you wake up, look in the mirror, you're still there. you, not the hiv. its just there too. learning to live with it isn't easy. take it slow. every little pain, every little problem, its probably nothing. this is the time to take a deep breath and go slow. labs/resistance profiles/measuring where you're at right now, these are the first steps. deciding on a regimen. just take it all one step at a time and don't get overwhelmed by it.

you are going to be ok. you will live with this.

welcome. this is a good place. share, cry, vent, rage, we've done it all, and it's ok.

cars7465:
Haha, no my stories are not a brief, but tonight I'm a bit at a loss for words.
AngelAD, if you need to crawl into bed, do it. Just make sure you back out of it and keep chugging away. The emptiness fades. Not sure if you read my first post, few threads down, but I was there with you. In some ways I still am, but I remember that this isn't who I am. You will too. This doesn't define you.
Welcome to the forum. Many people here that will support you. Keep your chin up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version