Main Forums > AIDS Activism

Question for Jeff G regarding HIV/AIDS charity

(1/1)

sleepless13:
A while back I posted in the "Am I Infected" Forum and Jeff G responded to my anxiety-ridden plea. He was comforting and really put things in perspective.  I had the courage to test and was negative. I wanted some feedback regarding HIV/AIDS charity here in the US.  I wanted to donate, but I wanted to make sure it goes to the right charity.

Any suggestions?  And to Jeff G: you offer a wonderful service here on-line so keep up the important work.

zach:
nice tactic

Jeff G:

--- Quote from: sleepless13 on February 20, 2014, 11:37:58 AM ---A while back I posted in the "Am I Infected" Forum and Jeff G responded to my anxiety-ridden plea. He was comforting and really put things in perspective.  I had the courage to test and was negative. I wanted some feedback regarding HIV/AIDS charity here in the US.  I wanted to donate, but I wanted to make sure it goes to the right charity.

Any suggestions?  And to Jeff G: you offer a wonderful service here on-line so keep up the important work.

--- End quote ---

The comforting Jeff says ... The gates foundation or the Clinton foundation has very good vetted charity's to donate too .

Moderator Jeff says to never post outside of your AM I thread again . Not so comforting but part of my job .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version