Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Kitchen yeah! yeah! yeah !

(1/2) > >>

Theyer:
After a 5 month period without a Kitchen Lambeth council my landlords have finally agreed and the fitters arrived yesterday . Countless e-mails ,telephone calls, letters to MP local politicians my grand friend Miss C taking over as my advocate when I was hospitalized really should have all the credit for what has been a mother and father off an argument to get them to provide a basic kitchen and a safe bathroom floor. Its not over yet but the work has started and its now just getting them to replace the front room window which is now in its third week off being boarded up.

This is why during my 25 year tenancy I paid for my own repairs , that's not possable any longer . One bureaucrat said that I had not had any repair issues during my tenancy he was soon corrected.

I do however have a flat at a quarter off the market rate .

Miss Philicia:
I can't believe you haven't had a kitchen for 5 months after all your hospitalizations. Obviously the system over there is performing very well!

Theyer:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on February 12, 2014, 07:36:03 AM ---I can't believe you haven't had a kitchen for 5 months after all your hospitalizations. Obviously the system over there is performing very well!

--- End quote ---
Thanks D.

It is a catalogue off HOW NOT to run a system , and we have only got to this position , as I am lucky enough to know skilled professionals who by donating a huge amount off time battled through to the Directors/bosses / M.P./local politicians concerned and shamed them with the accumulated evidence off cock-up apon cock-up .

Its not over yet even though I WILL get what is owed to me others I am sure either give up or just get lost in the madness. Therefore we who have been involved will present our dossier to the review team in an attempt to get the contractor changed . It is a disgrace.

A big thanks to Miss Chrissy "the rottweiler" my sister
saintmark and Mr Jules , and to the good Lambeth staff working in a broken system.

BT65:
I'm so glad you're getting a kitchen back!  Horrible you haven't had one all this time.

Jeff G:
This is a great update ... bangers and mash all around !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version