Off Topic Forums > Off Topic Forum

We are adopting!

(1/11) > >>

mitch777:
I know it's been such a short time since we lost our Oliver but the house feels so empty. We haven't been without a pet in our home for 17 years. We both are missing the love that goes both ways so we decided on adopting a cat.

Well, the more we thought about it, two cats.

I did a lot of searching online for rescue kittens. We found several and after contacting many a call came in this morning!

I'm headed out tomorrow to New Jersey to pick them up. They are a brother and sister three month old Siamese kittens that were found during one of our more recent snowstorms covered in snow and ice.

I posted this already on my facebook page and we are looking for name suggestions. Ideas anyone? 

britchick:
Congratulations  on adopting your new kittens!Im sure they will soon be taking over the house :)
I cant think of names ....I need to see a picture....as soon as you have them settled at home!

britchickxx

mitch777:

--- Quote from: britchick on February 10, 2014, 05:48:13 PM ---Congratulations  on adopting your new kittens!Im sure they will soon be taking over the house :)
I cant think of names ....I need to see a picture....as soon as you have them settled at home!

britchickxx

--- End quote ---

Thanks britchick, but NO pictures! ...Just kidding! :) Can't wait to meet them.

Theyer:
Cats?
Oh Mitch
Cats
Mitch I hope you will be very happy with the cats ,--- thinking--- just give in and get the Dog.

Michael who is sorry but does not get cats unless you have mice.

names -NOTDOG1
NOTDOG2-------------it does not matter they will totally ignore you.

Theyer:
Sorry did not read the Siamese bit name change-----Shutup1----Shutup2.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version