Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

er lets call it convelesing

(1/22) > >>

Theyer:
Dear hearts.

Its been a particularly poorly week. Two big medical appointments have been attended to. While in Hospital a cat Scan revealed that my spleen had grown since the last time it posed and quite a few off my lymph nodes where swollen, however no biopsies as all indications regarding infection showed that I was clearing all active infection. Yesterday I  saw for the first time my new GP , who assumed from my discharge report that my Hodgkin had return, I said that was not the conclusion off the HIV/oncology team.

Today I met with my HIV doctor off 15 + years , and it is agreed that the swollen lymph nodes need to be kept an eye on especially as I still feel very unwell. I meet with him in 4 weeks time and am encouraged to contact him in the meantime , a Scan will occur after that meeting if my health and bloods indicate its needed.

In the meantime I am crunching morphine sulphate and that gets me off the sofa for a couple off hours a day .

As those off you who know I write these sum up,s so that firstly I am clear about whats going on , else it can just seem like blundering from one medical environment to the other.

Hopefully the tone will gain some more glitter in the coming weeks.

A word off heart felt thanks to friends who are walking Mia , dealing with mind shattering idiotic bureaucracy totally stripped off any empathetic input , and putting up with groans.

Later as the babies say , futurama as I reply to there general confusion.
Michael

Jeff G:
Theyer my dear man . We really must stop meeting this way . Cheery-O- .

Please look after yourself and keep us updated . Hugles .

britchick:
(((Theyer)))

Im so sorry to hear that you are not feeling so great.Please take it easy, rest up,  and let your friends  continue to look after you and Mia.

britchickxxx

britchick:
OMG sorry didnt realise pre haart thread again : ;)
britchickx

wolfter:
Sorry you're dealing with such difficulties.  Sending lots of positive energy your way.  Take care of yourself.

hugs
wolfie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version