Main Forums > Living With HIV

New to the forum but not HIV

<< < (2/4) > >>

Oscar:
Hi Kiki!

Welcome to the forum. I look foreord to getting the chance to meet you!

All the best,

Dan

kiki06:
Thank you all for the warm welcomes, I'm still looking around and getting the hang of things but hope to be active soon.

Kiki

ps.. I wasn't sure if it was clear that my family and friends DO know but I'm just not open with my status with everyone and sometimes that is hard for me in dealing with different situations.

allopathicholistic:

--- Quote from: kiki06 on June 06, 2006, 11:20:25 PM ---my family and friends DO know

--- End quote ---

oh okay... good

--- Quote from: kiki06 on June 06, 2006, 11:20:25 PM ---I'm just not open with my status with everyone and sometimes that is hard for me in dealing with different situations.

--- End quote ---

oh, yeah, those  >:(

kcmetroman:
Welcome Kiki,

I thin pretty poor practice telling you over the phone to begin with, but you sound like you are a pretty solid person.  Coming from one hetero to another, it is a small world out there.

I wish you the best, and you have found a good home here.  I look to see you more! ;)

Love,

John

Robert:
Hi Kiki.

No need to worry.  You've come to the right place. As Paul said, there are plenty of heterosexual women here to welcome you and make you feel warm and needed.

A friend of mine became positive when his kids were 12 and 13 years old.  He and his wife never disclosed his status to them.  That was 12 years ago.  His daughter is now married and his son is in medical school.  He still hasn't told them.  He didn't want to tell them when they were young and as they got older there just never seemed to be an appropriate place or time.  He has no regrets watching his children grow and develop and mature.  He told me he had more important things to share with his kids than his positive status.  I've always admired him for that.

robert

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version