Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Insurance, Benefits Programs & HIV

Curascipt does it again.

(1/13) > >>

mitch777:
I've been forced like many to buy my meds from Curascipt by my insurance company. Four phone call this week to them to get my refills. Each time I was given a delivery date and low and behold nothing shows up at my door.

I've been on the phone with them for 1 hour and 15 minutes. On hold now waiting to speak to a supervisor. Grrr...

Usually things go pretty smooth but I have had a few problems in the past. This time it's unreal.

Their behavior in my opinion borders on neglect. Just needed to vent.

I hope my new Obamacare policy in January gives me better options but I'm not counting on it as it will still be the same insurance company. (Anthem) :(

The problem seems to be that Anthem used to allow a 90 day supply but now only allows a 30 supply. I'm thinking that Not sure why Curascipt is having so much trouble with this.

Tick tock tick tock.

OK. Just hung up after speaking to a supervisor after 1 hour 50 minutes. Still no guarantee. ::) I'm currently off my high blood pressure med due to an allergic reaction so if I have a heart attack tonight I hope you will all remember the good times we've had. lol.

Wishing you a fond farewell just in case. :)

Mitchypoo

Fisher:
I have to get my meds through Curascript. Have had issues a couple times. I usually keep about 15 days hidden as a safety margin. Last time, no meds, no meds, and was down to four days before the refill.

wolfter:
I've had good and bad experiences with mail order subscriptions.  I currently receive my through CVS Caremark and am totally happy.  I used to receive them through Pharmacare and it was guaranteed that I would need to call them every single month.  They never once got it right.

Best of luck mitchy.

tednlou2:
After seeing the issues my best friend, who lives with us, goes through with his V.A. mail order meds, I wouldn't want to do it.  They are often late.  Others may have better experiences. 

mitch777:
Next month same nightmare. Called on Monday for my refills. Was told it would arrive Friday.

I asked when they would have a tracking number and she said to call Thursday. I called, No Tracking number. "Call again Friday morning" she said. I did. No tracking number. "Call again after 1PM" she said. I did. No tracking number. I'm on hold now for 45 minutes and counting waiting to find out what's up.  >:(

Accredo (which merged with Curascript) is horrible. You would think putting peoples lives at risk by their neglect should concern them but what do I know? ::)

Ok, just hung up. Meds not shipped. :( Since Monday, nobody processed my order through my insurance company. Really? Ugh!!!

To be continued...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version