Main Forums > Living With HIV

I think I have made some progress

<< < (2/2)

harleymc:
Lovely posts from both of you Snow and minismom.

Long lives await us... we have to find the positive and the beauty, then all those pills seem like lover's kisses rather than a chore.

Snowangel:
Minismom-Wow, I can't believe Mini is 13 already.   You have done such an amazing job helping her through all the ups and downs. She is truly blessed to have you.  It boggles the mind how strong we can be when we need to be.

Hi BT- I missed you.  How is work and school?

Thank you, everyone, for your replies.  It was such a good feeling to have all my meds delivered correctly and not have to call or scan them all in individually or  go after them myself.It is nice to have one less thing to worry about. ( I am in Mass, if anyone wants their info, they do ship to other states, as well) That same day my doc called and changed me to Complera and I got another delivery on Monday. Woot! Woot! :)
I found out in one of the meetings I attended at the local ASO, that I am considered med experienced and that many people are still struggling to adhere to their regimen for multiple reasons. I wish they could see that it even though it sucks, it does pay off in the long run, if they just stick with it. 
Hope everyone is having a good day!
Snow

Snowangel:
This is what drives me nuts.

I just got a call from Sue at my old pharmacy saying that she just refilled one of my old meds. I inform her that I am not taking it anymore and not using her pharmacy and she asked me  " So should I put it back? "

Yes, please, that would be great, Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version