Meds, Mind, Body & Benefits > Questions About Treatment & Side Effects

A little update here !

<< < (2/12) > >>

leatherman:
Mom and I were just talking about you, Hopey! We're keeping you in our thoughts. We know everything is going to work out just fine. :-*

Oh and Mom says thank you for the nice card you sent after Dennis passed away. You pleasantly surprised her at a very sad time. ;)

Miss Philicia:
I'll be thinking of you a lot in the coming months, James

hope_for_a_cure:

--- Quote from: Miss Philicia on October 26, 2013, 08:50:51 PM ---I'll be thinking of you a lot in the coming months, James

--- End quote ---

I appreciate that!  I am doing the same with you regarding the foot related stuff you are dealing with.  You know, this 2013 is turning out to be a wild ride for several of us. 

Here is a deal:  By late spring of next year you will be dancing and I will be cancer free!  Optimistic (yes) but not unrealistic.  Thanks again.

hope_for_a_cure:

--- Quote from: leatherman on October 26, 2013, 08:14:34 PM ---Mom and I were just talking about you, Hopey! We're keeping you in our thoughts. We know everything is going to work out just fine. :-*

Oh and Mom says thank you for the nice card you sent after Dennis passed away. You pleasantly surprised her at a very sad time. ;)

--- End quote ---

We were planning to do the Christmas Show at the Merchandise Mart (Charlotte) in November and actually may still get up that way.  If so, please consider joining us for dinner.  We will be staying in the South Park area so I know its not too far from where you are.  Thanks Mikie!  Send my best to Miss Celia.

mitch777:
I've been keeping tabs on you on FB and have been sending good thoughts to you James. Wishing you my best through this challenge. 
Hugs,
m.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version