Main Forums > Someone I Care About Has HIV

partner lying about hiv status

<< < (2/2)

Ann:
planet, I moved your new thread and merged it here with your original thread in the Someone I Care About forum as in your situation (an on-going serodiscordant relationship), this forum is a better fit for your thoughts and concerns. You also would not have been able to respond to your thread in Am I Infected without taking out a subscription.

I'm going to be a little pedantic for a moment - you're in a SERO-discordant relationship, not a Zero-discordant relationship. Sero is a prefix that relates to blood (as in serum) - and the discordant means your blood differs, him being hiv positive and you being hiv negative. End of language lesson. ;D

Infection through giving blowjobs is extremely rare, normally only occurring when the person being sucked has an extremely high viral load (as is common very early on in a person's infection, when they may not even be aware they are poz) and the person doing the sucking has really bad oral health - think "meth-mouth".

Given that your partner has had an UD VL for so long, you're panicking over nothing. Seriously.

Ann

planet-b:
thanks for your reply ann; much appreciated.
thanks also for moving the post under the right heading though putting under what i have written before means that not many people will reply to my query i guess :/

Ann:

--- Quote from: planet-b on December 08, 2013, 03:15:30 PM ---thanks for your reply ann; much appreciated.
thanks also for moving the post under the right heading though putting under what i have written before means that not many people will reply to my query i guess :/

--- End quote ---

Believe me, with all the Nosey Nellies around here, people will be reading the new activity in this thread and will respond if they think it's appropriate.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version