Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Whew - Good News

<< < (3/4) > >>

Theyer:
Fly Fisher Fly.

The best off the best to you.

pozniceguy:
wowo  hot  guy in love..getting a tattoo....going on a  cruise   sounds like a 20 yrs old  sailor   in  San  Diego

wishing  all the  best

Nick

Fisher:

--- Quote from: pozniceguy on October 20, 2013, 12:42:09 PM ---wowo  hot  guy in love..getting a tattoo....going on a  cruise   sounds like a 20 yrs old  sailor   in  San  Diego

--- End quote ---

56 going on 18. Better late than never!

--- Quote from: mitch777 on October 18, 2013, 08:02:53 PM ---I'd much rather see it elsewhere. aka. The Fisher Moon.

--- End quote ---

In New Orleans I'll let you pick out the ink for that spot :-)

--- Quote from: moxieinme on October 19, 2013, 02:37:51 AM ---Hey Fisher -- Have a great time on your trips. Backwoods Maine just won't be the same without you, but I suspect neither will SF or the Caribbean after the rumored Fisher Moon rises.
Go ahead and take the world for a ride. (He said with a knowing smile...)

--- End quote ---

Sorry we didn't get the chance to know each other very well, but maybe we'll meet up somewhere, sometime. Right now, I'm kind of occupied and obsessed with a Cubby-Bear. Will let you know how that goes. . .

weasel:

--- Quote from: Fisher on October 17, 2013, 11:14:03 PM ---Life is really good. Continues to get better. . . having fallen helplessly in love for the first time in my life, and also being invited back to NIH for additional research studies!

--- End quote ---

Have a great time Fisher !       
    I hope the cruise is wonderfully pleasing  :)

Pictures of tattoo please  :-*

Weasel   
       Hope to see the Tattoo first hand  ;)

OneTampa:

--- Quote from: Fisher on October 17, 2013, 11:14:03 PM ---Life is really good. Continues to get better. . . having fallen helplessly in love for the first time in my life, and also being invited back to NIH for additional research studies!

--- End quote ---

Wonderful!  :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version