Main Forums > Pre-HAART Long-Term Survivors

Whew - Good News

(1/4) > >>

Fisher:
Being a bit new to the testing, I kind of went a little crazy after my VL last time came in at 22 copies after my first ever undetectable VL. But it went UD again, with a little increase in CD4+ and a major increase in percentage.

Leaving backwoods Maine next Friday to get my first tattoo, my first ink, next Saturday, in San Francisco... of course... then on to the Caribbean for "that cruise."

Life is good right now!

mitch777:
Great news Fisher!

So, what is the tattoo of choice and where's it going?
Have fun on your trips! (I am pretty small and would probably fit in your luggage, just sayin')

m.

leatherman:

--- Quote from: Fisher on October 17, 2013, 09:59:57 AM ---Being a bit new to the testing, I kind of went a little crazy after my VL last time came in at 22 copies after my first ever undetectable VL. But it went UD again, with a little increase in CD4+ and a major increase in percentage.

--- End quote ---
you might not stress as much if you just remember that a handful of yrs ago <500 was called UD ;)

Fisher:
Life is really good. Continues to get better. . . having fallen helplessly in love for the first time in my life, and also being invited back to NIH for additional research studies!

britchick:
Fantastic news!Have a great holiday too!

britchickx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version