Main Forums > Living With HIV

"hiv neg" guys wanting to top undetectable poz, bareback ?????

<< < (2/5) > >>

buginme2:

--- Quote from: mecch on September 28, 2013, 06:04:54 PM ---I have met them.

--- End quote ---

Them?

Sounds like your creating a class of people based on an experience with two guys. 

bocker3:

--- Quote from: buginme2 on September 28, 2013, 07:57:42 PM ---Them?

Sounds like your creating a class of people based on an experience with two guys.

--- End quote ---

Hmmm?? how about your, "anyone met those, they don't seem rare species."   ::)

Joe K:

--- Quote from: buginme2 on September 28, 2013, 07:57:42 PM ---Them?

--- End quote ---

More like he knows they are a "class" of people, that are often referred to as "bug-chasers", or "gift-givers" and "gift-receivers" and even "poz-breeders", to simply name a few.

Joe 

Theyer:
What ever the terminology, this is not good.

mecch:
I have met people who acted as described in he OPs first post. HV- people who will bareback with HIV+ undetectable people. More than two.  ??? :o :-\

The OP wasn't creating a class of people in his post either. He had a list of possible scanarios and I elaborated on his list. 

And then a few of us offerred information about what being undetectable means. Because the OP said things that seem to imply he thinks its easy or common for undetectable bottoms to transmit HIV.

Also, "bugchasers."  lol 

I think the general tone so far in the thread is debunking stereotypes and classes of people.  And providing information...

read jkinatl2's post.  Good explanation for whats going on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version