Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG 2014: Preliminary Site Location Preference - OFFICIAL THREAD

<< < (2/18) > >>

phildinftlaudy:

--- Quote from: mitch777 on September 15, 2013, 08:38:14 PM ---lol. well... maybe not.

OK...

I am very open to almost any where but is this thread limited to just the top 3 preferences to get the ball rolling?

--- End quote ---

Hi Mitch:

Yeah - we typically limit it to a person's top 3 preferences - than we get enough locations to narrow the number down to 3 of the top selections which then go up for vote to arrive at a final location. In the past there have been 16 - 20 different locations named, with three rising to the top... Those three then get voted on and we then have our AMG site   ;D

mitch777:

--- Quote from: phildinftlaudy on September 15, 2013, 09:29:27 PM ---Hi Mitch:

Yeah - we typically limit it to a person's top 3 preferences - than we get enough locations to narrow the number down to 3 of the top selections which then go up for vote to arrive at a final location. In the past there have been 16 - 20 different locations named, with three rising to the top... Those three then get voted on and we then have our AMG site   ;D

--- End quote ---

ok. makes sense.
where to choose where to choose?
hmm...

leatherman:

--- Quote from: phildinftlaudy on September 15, 2013, 09:29:27 PM ---with three rising to the top... Those three then get voted on and we then have our AMG site   ;D

--- End quote ---
So far, Charlotte is winning with Cleveland a close second ;) ;D

WillyWump:

--- Quote from: leatherman on September 15, 2013, 10:15:24 PM ---So far, Charlotte is winning with Cleveland a close second ;) ;D

--- End quote ---

::) puhleaze.

Her are my choices from epic to less epic..

1) Provincetown, Mass.
2) New York City
3) San Diego

I dont care when. at all.

Miss Philicia:
1) San Juan, Puerto Rico (La Isla Bonita)

2) New York City

3) Los Angeles

I dont care when. at all.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version