Off Topic Forums > Forums Gatherings

AMG 2014: Preliminary Site Location Preference - OFFICIAL THREAD

(1/18) > >>

phildinftlaudy:
Hi All:

Just slightly over one year ago (August 26, 2012) the AMG Preliminary Site Location Preference thread was started. As those who have experienced an AMG know, it takes months to plan this event, so it is time to start the thread to get ideas of possible sites and time of year for AMG 2014, so here you have it the AMG 2014 Preliminary Site Location Preference Official Thread. a couple of weeks earlier. Please read the information below. Also, when providing site preferences, please note that it would also be good to provide a time of year (month) that you would recommend for AMG 2014.

Please use this thread to state your site preference(s) for AMG 2014. PLEASE LIMIT YOUR RESPONSES TO A MAXIMUM OF THREE LOCATIONS THAT YOU WOULD LIKE CONSIDERED FOR SITE LOCATIONS TO HOST AMG 2014. Also, include a time of year (month) next to your site selection --- so, try to present your info as follows:

Example:
Site Time of Year
ABC Land August
Candyland Sept
Never Neverland July

This thread will allow for the gathering of a list of potential sites for AMG 2014. The list of potential sites will be narrowed down to the Top 3 locations for a future voting thread to be established. Then we can discuss rational behind the selections (e.g. cost factor, distance, things to do, weather)

To allow ample time for preferences to be made and to narrow down the list based on those preferences - let's accomplish this particular part (naming preferences) by October 18, 2013.

Thanks for your input. If you have any questions regarding the above, feel free to PM me.

AMG 2014 here we come!!

Phil

phildinftlaudy:
I normally don't contribute to the Site Location Preference, but I figured I would do so this year to take away the "I don't want to be the first person to post site location preferences" fear or anxiety that anyone may have  ;D

So, here you go - in no specific order...

- Philadelphia  August

- New Orleans  October

- San Diego   July or August

PhilD - who plans on being at AMG 2014 whenever and wherever it is held...

leatherman:
Cleveland OH  *
Charlotte NC

* you know, Ann, if the group ever chooses this option (that I throw into the pot every year) that both YOU and I have to be there, right?

phildinftlaudy:
BUMPITY, BUMP

mitch777:

--- Quote from: phildinftlaudy on September 15, 2013, 08:24:08 PM ---BUMPITY, BUMP

--- End quote ---

lol. well... maybe not.

OK...

I am very open to almost any where but is this thread limited to just the top 3 preferences to get the ball rolling?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version