Main Forums > Living With HIV

My status as POZ

(1/3) > >>

weasel:

Yesterday my older sister told me IF  BEGAN THINKING I WAS NEGATIVE HIV MORE THAN LIKELY I WOULD NOT BE A BURDEN TO LISTEN TO  :o

She is lucky I did not knock her on her ass !
 This comes from a women that has every disease known to man !
   She did survive breast cancer for over 5 years . But the rest of the crap she comes up with is pure B.S.
 I was so pissed I told my twin , Who now refuses to take me to the Air Port because it  is not convenient to his Sunday schedule  :o
  I have been working my ass off for two months and now that it is time to leave I am getting the your not really as close as  We three are !
Like I abandoned the family !  I doubt that coming back to work in Connecticut  is an option . Bob has told me : " enough is enough " 
 I rarely mention my HIV ailments unless one of them mentions I look like I'm in pain very early in the day !  My meds do not set well with a rushed nibble of food and a 55 mile trip to hell going 80 MPH down I-95 at 8 AM  >:(   
   Four months of this year I have worked in Connecticut , overlooked my LABS and Doctor visits to please my siblings and now I get the " Who cares crap " .
  I am madder than a hornet ! 
                                                     Weasel

P.s.  This year I skipped Cape Cod for lack of family  support , Next year
Connecticut is on the list  ;)   

tednlou2:
Sorry to hear about the family issues.  I've been hurt by my brother, who is also gay, over the HIV issue.  I just wanted to wish you the best, as you figure out how to deal with them, if at all.  It sounds like a very unhealthy relationship.  I realize they are family and we sometimes just have to overlook things.  But, there is a limit and I get the "enough is enough." 

pozniceguy:
sorry  to hear the  Family  attitude  getting to you..I know  we all have our opinions  about  dealing with  family and  friends    My personal  rule  has worked for  many years ...  three days  and  both  family and fish start to stink...time with friends   depends on  specific person/persons   a  week or so  at the  AMG seems too  short

hard as it may seem  take  plenty of time for  yourself  and  hubby..

Nick

weasel:

Thanks Guys   :)   ,

Yes Fish & Family      :o 
  I have been with my twin brother TWO MONTHS
   24/7 , with a few very very Super Duper trips between to see some of you at AMG  and a couple day trips to see old friends .
  I think the Meltdown is from being  just too tired , as I have known and loved my family for 59 years , And NOTHING that has ever happened will stop love , I think the saying : " Time heals all wounds "   is true for family , GOD only knows they put up with my mouth  :o :o   As my twin likes to say : " We don't talk like that "    ...
                                                                 Weasel

P.s. Twin is still snoring  ;)
   P.P.s . I have a date this morning  8)

mitch777:

--- Quote from: weasel on September 14, 2013, 08:34:50 AM ---     
   P.s. Twin is still snoring  ;)
   P.P.s . I have a date this morning  8)

--- End quote ---

We will cheer you up Carl! :) See you soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version